I AM SO LAZY FFFFFFFFF I HAVE TO KEEP UP WITH WRITING IN THIS AND BLOG I MUST I MUST I MUST!
so, not-so-point-form point form:
- GRADUATION WAS YESTERDAY★★★★★
;___: even though i don't officially teach the third years and i only met them for their last few months of high school, they are soooo nice to me..and seriously when i received unexpected gifts and cards and thanks from them...tooooo moved.....i'm so glad i got to be a teacher for these kids ;_____________________;
- aaaaaaaa and when they would introduce me to their parents...i made a mother cry lol...then because i am so easily affected i cried so much too OTL;;;;
- what was not so cool was, because my main high school has no uniform the girls mostly get decked out in kimono and hakama...which i was in too.....and a lot of parents were like "wtf what's that student doing out of class?? what she's a teacher no way!!" .................i am...
- after grad, we went to the celebration for the 3rd year homeroom teachers
- booze and good times
- then 2nd party--more booze and comparably better times (lol)
- karaoke...I SANG POP STAR (Hirai Ken) and BACKSTREET BOYS!
- when I went home...I actually had mark input and stuff to do..but...........i fell asleep
- i have an excuse....this is because i woke up at 3:30... for some last-minute graduation prep work and then kimono-wearing, then at night after the parties came home after 1am
- today...went to my visit school and taught 5 straight classes..which was AWESOME THROUGHOUT COZ I WAS TEACHING ABT VANC OLYMPICS AND WENT ALL "FUCK YEAHHH CANADAAAAAAAAAA"
█ ♥ █
- but sooooooo tiring OTL;;;
- because during my breaks and for around 2 hours afterschool i had to keep playing phone tag with my base school because someone is confused about the mark inputting and mark cutoff was today and ffffffffffffff why do they rely on the foreigner for this stuff?? LOL.
- but came home and watched Arashi on Utaban
so all is good♥( AND HAY HERES A PIC:Collapse )
I took like 150+ more but laziness has kicked in and i'm going to do some work and then SLEEP.
♥ to you all, I will comment on things...soon.